Dometic CRX50 - the most popular Fridge Freezer used in Campervan Conversions
Looking for the best small campervan fridge for your next adventure? The Dometic CRX50 is a great 12v fridge option for your campervan conversion.
This 12-volt fridge has a 50-litre capacity and an adjustable thermostat. It has an energy-efficient design, low power consumption, and a 3-in-1 solution with a removable freezer compartment.
Electronic control of the compressor speed uses up to 25% less energy consumption. The fridge produces minimal noise, which is essential when sleeping so close.
The Dometic CRX50 is the best compressor fridge for campervan use. Durable and reliable. It's also easy to use, with a simple control panel and reversible door for versatile installation.
Dometic CXR50 Camper Fridge Benefits
- 3-in-1 solution with removable freezer compartment: cooling, freezing or both at the same time Intelligent electronic control of the compressor speed
- Up to 25% less energy consumption
- Fan speed automatically adjusts to the ambient temperature
- Minimal noise
- Perfect temperature control due to new designed soft touch control panel Bright LED light with infrared sensor
- Door lock with dual function (locking / ventilation)
- Door with stainless steel effect front (Easy-to-change decor panel)
- Beveled edge on the backside for optimal utilisation of space on board
- Standard or flush-mount installation frame available
- 230-volt connection with low-priced mains adapter
Dometic CXR50 Dimensions
- Product Dimensions: Depth 500 mm x height 534 mm x width 380 mm
- Net weight: 17 kg
- Gross volume: 47 l
- Storage volume - total: 45 l
- Fridge storage volume: 41 l
- Freezer storage volume: 4 l
Dometic CXR50 Shipping
- 2 - 3 day delivery
- 1-year warranty
THE CAMPER SPECIALISTS
TESTED IN THE HIGHLANDS.
Every accessory has been tested on our own campervans. 20+ years in the camper industry means we know what works and what doesn't. Wildworx Campervan Conversions has a built a small team of experts. We're here to help with any questions you have.