VW TRANSPORTER T5 T6 T30 T32 – LOW PRO LOWERING SPRINGS – 35mm + 55mm
Low Pro Springs are for customers that are wanting to lower their vehicle without using a full Coilovers lowering kit. We currently offer springs that lower the vehicle by 35mm or 55mm which are simple to install and fit onto the existing OEM suspension kit. These VW Transporter lowering springs will take your ride to the next level.
Low Pro Springs offer an affordable performance upgrade for VW Transporter suspensions, allowing your van to be lower and help reduce body roll, it acts a simple spring over a shock absorber. Making a big difference to ride quality.
The Low Pro Springs have been engineered to lower the ride height by 35mm on the VW T5 and T6 vehicles. These lowering springs will also improve handling while maintaining superb ride quality.
- Fit to the existing spring points
- Galvanised steel construction for rust prevention
- Takes 4 x hours to install
- Can be installed by professional mechanic
- Coil spring clamps and spanners will be required
- Compatible with your original shock absorbers
- Gives your Transporter a much sportier road stance
- Provides more responsive handling
- More confidence when cornering and less body roll
- Reduced centre of gravity
- More agility and driving pleasure
- Comes as a set of 4
These springs lower the vehicle by 35mm or 55mm. Simple to install and fits onto the existing OEM suspension kit.
What's included with the VW Transporter Lowering Springs?
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Made in the UK
WHAT'S INCLUDED: Lowering Springs x 4
WARRANTY: 1 year manufacturer warranty
PRODUCTION TIMELINE: In Stock
DELIVERY TIMELINE: 3 - 5 working days
THE CAMPER SPECIALISTS
TESTED IN THE HIGHLANDS.
Every accessory has been tested on our own campervans. 20+ years in the camper industry means we know what works and what doesn't. Wildworx Campervan Conversions has a built a small team of experts. We're here to help with any questions you have.