What to expect when dropping off or collecting your van from Wildworx.
It’s a pretty exciting time. Whether it’s for full Campervan Conversion or just a small tweak, there are some things you need to know prior to your arrival.
- You’re welcome to drop your van to us at any time prior to your build slot. We have plenty of parking, just let us know.
- We’re open for drop offs between:
- 9.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday
- 9.30am - 12.30pm Friday
- Our unit doesn’t always come up using our postcode - Just type “Wildworx'' into Google Maps and it will bring you right to our door.
- Try to arrange for your van to be here no later than 9.30 on the first day of your build - so we can hit the ground running.
- We're sometimes able to take you into Alcester town center so you can catch a bus home. Please give us a call so we can make arrangements.
- Please make sure you empty the van of any personal possessions before arrival.
- We take photos of the vehicle when it arrives, feel free to do the same.
- Sometimes parts get delayed in the build process. We can’t stress this enough...please don’t book a ferry or campsites for your estimated completion date. We’re very proud of our campers...we don’t like to rush the handover!
- If you would like photos of the build process let us know. We're happy to keep you updated via WhatsApp.
- If you don't live locally and you're picking up a full Campervan Conversion. We strongly suggest you book 1 night in a local campsite so you can test all your new gadgets before taking it home.
- Your van is fully insured while on our premises.
- Please allow a few hours for the hand-over if you’re picking up a full Campervan Conversion.
- If you have a balance of over £1,000 to pay this will need to be paid via BACS. We cannot accept card payments amounts over £1,000.
- For payments over £10,000 it’s advisable to speak to your bank before arriving to let them know you want to make the payment. It can save some stress on the day!
- We have WIFI available for you to use.