Vamoose Campervan Awning Rail
The Vamoose Awning Rail is the ideal setup for your campervan awning. It's made from flexible aluminium with a subtle profile.
This black awning rail fits your VW T4, T5, T6 and VW T6.1. Without changing the profile of your van.
- Vamoose awning multi rail; perfect for your drive-away awning
- Will fit Transporter VW T4, VW T5, VW T6
- Made from flexible aluminium
- Subtle profile on your van
- Works with your pop-top roof
- Acts as gutter rail - Stops rain dripping in your van
Vamoose Multi Rail allows you to connect awnings or accessories. It works with a range of awnings, including the Fiamma F45s and F35 awnings. As well as all drive-away awnings, such as the Vango Inflatable Awnings.
The Vamoose Awning Rail will act as a gutter rail. This stops rain from dripping into your van—a great perk for VW models like the Transporter. The cab can get wet when it's raining.
There is a SWB and LWB option for all the van types listed. Like the Ford Transit, Vauxhall Vivaro, and Renault Traffic. Vamoose Awning Rails are suitable for a few models.
Installation of the Vamoose Awning Rail is easy. Included are full fitting instructions as well as screws, front and rear LH end caps, and 3M adhesive tack. Wildworx can provide fitting assistance over the phone.
Awning Rail Fitting
Don't fancy fitting the Vamoose Awning Rail yourself? We offer fitting from our workshop in Alcester. We can fit other brands of awning rails like the Reimo multi-rail. Get in touch for more information.
What van does the Vamoose Awning Rail fit?
Suitable for the Fiamma F45 & F35 awnings and all drive-away awnings (such as the Vango inflatable awning collection). It sits very subtly on the side of your van, meaning you don't need to worry about changing the profile of your vehicle.
This awning rail can be purchased for the following vehicles:
- VW T6 awning rail
- VW T5 awning rail
- Volkswagen Transporter (T4, T5, T6, T6.1) SWB + LWB
- Ford Transit SWB + LWB
- Vauxhall Vivaro LWB + SWB
- Renault Traffic LWB + SWB
- Front and rear LH end caps
- Full fitting instructions
- 3M adhesive tack (for ease of positioning)
- Wildworx can provide fitting assistance over the phone
- Wildworx can offer fitting from our Alcester HQ
THE CAMPER SPECIALISTS
TESTED IN THE HIGHLANDS.
Every accessory has been tested on our own campervans. 20+ years in the camper industry means we know what works and what doesn't. Wildworx Campervan Conversions has a built a small team of experts. We're here to help with any questions you have.