Koch Chemie Green Star Universal CleanerRegular price £5.15
1L GS GREEN STAR UNIVERSAL CLEANER KOCHCHEMIE. ALL PURPOSE CAR & WORKSHOP CLEANER
Koch Chemie Green Star is a highly concentrated alkaline based universal cleaner which is phosphate- and solvent-free. Ideal for use on car interiors, exteriors and engine bays. With its excellent concentration rates, a little goes a long way, offering the user excellent value for money.
Universally usable for the areas of workshop floor and industrial cleaning, interior and exterior cleaning of cars and trucks, and engine cleaning. Enormous dirt and oil carrying capacity makes all this possible.
Special corrosion inhibitors ensure high material compatibility with regard to sensitive components such as anodised aluminium. For use in spray extraction and other carpet cleaning devices. Also optimally suited for biological service water treatment plants. Quick-separating.
Features & Benefits:
- Highly concentrated, economical formula
- Use in higher concentrations to degrease engine bays, boot, bonnet & door shuts
- Use in lower concentrations for degreasing bodywork & wheels
- Can be used on a variety of substrates including plastics, glass & metal
- Gentle formulation makes it suitable for sensitive metals, i.e. anodised aluminium
- Contains corrosion inhibitors
- Can be used on carpets and upholstery
- Solvent-free, phosphate-free formulation
- Can also be used on workshop floors
Directions for Use:
Vehicle exteriors & engines:
- 1:30 to 1:5 depending on level of dirt accumulation.
- Apply to surface & allow to dwell for up to five minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Fabric & upholstery:
- 1:10 to 1:20.
- Spray on & allow to dwell for up to five minutes.
- For ingrained dirt agitate with soft brush. Remove residues with damp cloth or wet & dry vacuum cleaner.
- Before use on fabrics, test for colour-fastness first.
- 1:40 to 1:120
- Ensure surface is cool to the touch before applying.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface