The Kidde 10SCO battery operated combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm offers protection from the dangers of both smoke and carbon monoxide in a single unit for added convenience.
The 10SCO has a unique voice alarm to help you to determine which danger has been detected "Warning Carbon Monoxide" or "Fire Fire" will be said from the alarm.
These alarms have a fixing bracket and they are designed to be wall or ceiling mounted. They have a 10 year sensor life.
- Combination alarm offering protection from the dangers of both smoke and carbon monoxide.
- Battery Operated (9v battery supplied)
- Photoelectric smoke alarm sensing technology.
- Front-loading battery compartment for added ease of use and convenience.
- Test/Reset Button. Tests the alarm circuit operation and allows the alarm to be silenced immediately.
- Sophisticated 'Voice Message System' not only tells you which danger has been detected, but can even notify you of an historical event, such as "Caution, Carbon Monoxide Previously Detected".
- End of Life Warning Signal - Alerts user when it's time to replace the alarm (after 10 years protection).
- HUSH control feature that can be used to silence nuisance alarms.